[Announcement] ISB Announces, “Startup First” in Collaboration with YourStory.in – Startups looking for management talent can register
YourStory.in is proud to announce its partnership with ISB’s Wadhwani Center of Entrepreneurship Development and Entrepreneurship(WECD) & Venture Capital Club in bringing to you Startup First. This is an initiative aimed at nurturing the spirit and culture of entrepreneurship at ISB and promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option. 21 Indian startups have already signed up and you can too. Click here to register.
Here’s a brief outlook of the program -
The program is aimed to benefit companies who are looking for business graduates and to provide students in business education the right kind of exposure to the startup ecosystem. In collaboration with ISB, we at YourStory.in are looking to -
- Help students who aspire to become entrepreneurs to get into an ‘entrepreneurial role’ and get a first-hand experience of entrepreneurship.
- Ensure start-up entrepreneurs have access to the students who are willing to join them as employees.
- Nurture the growth of new emerging businesses and encourage and nurture entrepreneurial ambitions of students.
Registrations for the event ends on 17th of Jan and the event will be held between Feb 2nd and 3rd. Interested startups can register here. Also check out the YourStory Jobs Board for an amazing opportunity to work with a great startup.
Latest posts by Team YS (see all)
- Presenting EduStars of 2013 – FACE, KNOLSKAPE and Trusanga - December 6, 2013
- Portea Medical Announces Rs. 48 crores funding from Accel Partners and Ventureast - December 2, 2013
- [Jobs Roundup] Mobstac, NowFloats, Webfluenz and many more are looking to hire you - December 1, 2013
- TiE-IQ announces second bootcamp on B2C mobile products - December 1, 2013