April 27, 2013 was witness to the biggest startup jobs extravaganza in India- The Startup Jobs Fair. Launching the campaign to test the waters, we quickly realized the potential and the need for such an event which made us scale it up. 26 very impressive high growth startups came on board to hire and became a part of the campaign. Numbers spoke for themselves as we had more than 4000 registrants who turned up on event day.
Here is what happened at the event and the fact that startups hired on the spot was a huge testimony for the quality of applicants. Here, we briefly look back at all the stories we did as a lead up to the Startup Jobs Fair. Sit back and enjoy:
1) Aurus Networks: Started by an unconventional, Led by The exceptional
2) Babajob: A tech company with a social impact, creating jobs for the informal sector
3) Canvera: Building technology to help the masses capture and store memories
4) Capillary: Scaling to 400 employees in 5 years! What powers Capillary?
5) CloudByte: For the people looking for more than a job!6) Commonfloor: Find out what you have in common with them
7) Dexetra: Creators of Iris and people with extraordinary vision
8) Druva: A young team building products for the globe
9) Freecharge: A culture that fosters technical and human excellence
10) Freshdesk: A fresh idea, a fresh business, and like a breath of fresh air
11) Fusion Charts: The bootstrapped startup pride from Kolkata
12) GENWI: A startup that isn’t happy with the Status Quo
Not to mention, A camera shy company
13) InterviewStreet: Enter the developer’s den with InterviewStreet
14) LensKart: A Place for the young and spirited
15) Mobstac: Small team, Big Impact
16) Plivo: An open source startup with more of an open culture
17) Quikr: The 400+ member team that makes the nation go Quikrrr…
Diwali Puja at Quikr
18) RapidValue: Do you need speed?
19) redBus: From delivering tickets manually, to selling 1.5 crore tickets online
20) ScaleArc: Scale your professional life!
21) TastyKhana: What’s in this big giant tiffin box?
The TastyKhana Team
22) 7: A BPO that branched out into making cutting edge products
23) Unbxd: Where life is like an open box
Power to all of them!
Note: Circumstances didn’t allow us to cover BloomReach, Mobikon and Knolskape who were also a part of the Startup Jobs Fair.
Do get in touch with us for any kind of information and we’d be back with the Startup Jobs Fair 2014!