Thus Spake Series – Steve Jobs’ Quotes of Relevance to Entrepreneurs
Steve Jobs one of the most renowned entrepreneur shares some of his thoughts and wisdom on Time, Faith, Life, Goal, People, Success, Knowledge, Thinker and Day
- Time – The most precious resource we all have is time.
- Faith – Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Life – I think the things you most regret in life are things you didn’t do.
- Goal – You should never start a company with the goal of getting rich. Your goal should be making something you believe in and making a company that will last.
- People – As individuals, people are inherently good. I have a somewhat more pessimistic view of people in groups.
- Success – I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- Knowledge – People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Thinker – The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Day – I don’t think much about my time of life. I just get up in the morning and it’s a new day.
Art by K. Raja