Five points, someone – Martin Luthur King, Jr.
Martin Luthur King, Jr.,activist, and leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement
Here are the five things that I have learnt from him:
- The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important.
- A lie cannot live.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the staircase.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of that period was not the strident clamour of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013