Five points, someone – Mahatma Gandhi
There is so much to learn from him. Here are the five things that have left a big impact on me, and I follow regularly:
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tonnes of preaching.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- There would be nothing to frighten you if you refuse to be afraid.
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013