Three words for entrepreneurs – P S Praveen, Country Manager, Transaction Network Services Inc.
Conviction, networking, and mentor – these are the three most important words for entrepreneurs, according to P S Praveen, Country Manager, Transaction Network Services, Inc.
During an earlier interaction with him, the conversation was about algorithmic trading; but this time, at the venue of a TiE event on social entrepreneurship, Praveen shifts gears to explain the three words for the benefit of new entrepreneurs:
- Conviction – Have conviction on the goal to achieve.
- Networking – Share your views, and problems with peers; use social media and get help from industry experts.
- Mentor – Mentor is someone you can toss an idea to;someone who can stop you from doing wrong things.
Latest posts by Murali D (see all)
- 80-year legacy of Mehta Hospitals - November 21, 2013
- Convergence of design thinking into business management – S. Sriram, CEO, Great Lakes Institute of Management - November 20, 2013
- Three words for entrepreneurs – Vijay Anand, CEO and Founder, The Startup Centre - November 19, 2013
- Probiotic approach to removing drain blockages - November 18, 2013