Three words for entrepreneurs – R Ramaraj, Senior Advisor, Sequoia Capital India
Business plan, funding, and scale: these are the three words that R Ramaraj, Senior Advisor, Sequoia Capital India, sees as the most important words for entrepreneurs.
- Business plan – How do you produce a business plan? What are the elements of business plan?
- Funding – When should you go for funding? How much should the funding be?
- Scale – What do you mean by scale? Should you think global? Should you think local? First, imagine, and then plan. The challenge for most people is that they hesitate to scale once they have seen success; reason, fear of failure.
(Met at the TiECON press briefing in Chennai)
Latest posts by Murali D (see all)
- 80-year legacy of Mehta Hospitals - November 21, 2013
- Convergence of design thinking into business management – S. Sriram, CEO, Great Lakes Institute of Management - November 20, 2013
- Three words for entrepreneurs – Vijay Anand, CEO and Founder, The Startup Centre - November 19, 2013
- Probiotic approach to removing drain blockages - November 18, 2013