Five points, someone – Richard Branson
Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
Here are the five things that I have learnt from him:
- The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
- Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming.
- Most necessary evils are far more evil than necessary.
- Take the competition seriously, not yourself.
- One thing is certain in business: You and everyone around you will make mistakes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shradha Sharma is the Founder & Chief Editor of YourStory.in. Prior to starting YourStory, Shradha was one of the youngest Assistant Vice Presidents at CNBC TV18 and also, a Brand Adviser at Times of India. Email her at email@example.com and catch her on twitter @sharmashradha
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013