Three words for entrepreneurs – Srinivasan (Vishy) Viswanathan, Executive Director, TiE-Chennai
Srinivasan (Vishy) Viswanathan, a prominent force in TiE Chennai, has been a champion of many progressive initiatives for entrepreneurs. He could have come up with ten most important words for entrepreneurs to succeed, but I was asking him for only three. So, here is Vishy’s list of three words:
- Passion – You cannot do anything without passion.
- Perseverance – The will-power to work through hurdles.
- Connections – Connect with potential mentors, and seek advice.
Latest posts by Murali D (see all)
- Floating through hackerspaces – Jonas S Karlsson - December 11, 2013
- 80-year legacy of Mehta Hospitals - November 21, 2013
- Convergence of design thinking into business management – S. Sriram, CEO, Great Lakes Institute of Management - November 20, 2013
- Three words for entrepreneurs – Vijay Anand, CEO and Founder, The Startup Centre - November 19, 2013