We are all gearing up for one of the major events of the year at YourStory.in, TechSparks 2013. It comes only once a year and for all those aspiring entrepreneurs, tech geeks, student entrepreneurs and startup enthusiasts, it is the biggest playground in India that you can imagine of. We give you five reasons for attending this year’s TechSparks:
- It is not every day you get to meet Microsoft, Sequoia Capital, FlipKart and a host of prestigious industry leaders all under a single roof. They started just like you, and are here to share their experiences, which is worth more than what any book could possibly capture.
- It is the Mecca of the Tech Events. If you are have the niche for the coding, tech products and solutions, it is a necessity that you attend it, or who knows you might miss meeting the next Steve Jobs in making.
- Networking is something all the students love, and especially when it is social networking. We provide you the opportunity of meeting people with similar brainwaves and not just that, we are sure you might end up in starting up with someone who has come to the event like you did.
- Funding and Business opportunities are at the doorstep. You get to discuss your ideas with the fellow entrepreneurs, you can showcase the product you are building and you can expect your next client or customer right here at ITC Gardenia on October 5, 2013.
- With all the above we have our Guest of Honour, Mr.Gerard J. Tellis, the Director of the Global Innovation Center, at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, an expert in innovation, advertising, pricing, new product growth, emerging markets, and global market entry. I bet you cannot miss him for any reason.
We also have got live performance of Kutle Khan, one of India’s most creative artists who is a formidable multi-instrumentalist.
Now, if you are satisfied from the above reasons, then book your tickets right away! And in case you are still unsatisfied you can reach out to me at shreyansh[at]yourstory[dot]in or neenu[dot]muthu[at]yourstory[dot]in
Are you working for/running a startup? Then here’s your startup’s chance to win big! Apply now to showcase your startup on India’s biggest launchpad, get on a TV show & more! Click here.