Three words for entrepreneurs – Dorai Thodla, CEO, iMorph Inc.
Idea, implementation, and market. These are the three most important words for new entrepreneurs, according to Dorai Thodla, CEO, iMorph Inc. “These are fairly straight forward for anybody who comes from the tech community,” he adds.
- Idea – Almost everything in life starts with an idea. Start with an idea, like I am going to build this. Why did I get this idea? Because I saw so many of these problems. So, I am going to solve this problem. And, this is the way I am going to solve this problem. Nobody else is solving the problem in this way.
- Implementation – The idea is useless without implementation. Implementation is what proves to the world that you are serious, that you can really solve the problem, and validate your idea.
- Market – If you have a great idea, and you have fantastic implementation, but if there is no market need for it, it’s going to be very useless.
“Exploring Ideas and Innovation. Learning about learning, and thinking about thinking. Trying to make sense of it all.” That is how Dorai introduces himself in his twitter page. Among his recent #innovation tweets are the following:
- “Paper Generators: Harvesting Energy from Touching, Rubbing & Slidin” http://bit.ly/15XoRVS
- “A Smartphone Charger That Sniffs for Malware” http://bit.ly/1ehBX5G #mobiledevices
- 10 NASA Inventions You Might Use Every Day http://bit.ly/bJ4N0m
- Innovative New Sensor May Help Detect Freshness of Store Food http://bit.ly/UjQRO #sensors
And, among #trends that catch Dorai’s attention are:
- “@pieroleo: A list of top IT #trends ~ please also think about the drivers, barriers and opportunities
- “The world will spend a whopping $2.1 trillion on tech in 2013” #predictions http://read.bi/11Bx3dy
- “The array is first large U.S. solar plant with a thermal energy storage system” http://bit.ly/1cd1hcn #solar #energy
- China and India, will be the world’s main source for skilled workers, adding 184m college grads http://econ.st/NM0B56
Latest posts by Murali D (see all)
- 80-year legacy of Mehta Hospitals - November 21, 2013
- Convergence of design thinking into business management – S. Sriram, CEO, Great Lakes Institute of Management - November 20, 2013
- Three words for entrepreneurs – Vijay Anand, CEO and Founder, The Startup Centre - November 19, 2013
- Probiotic approach to removing drain blockages - November 18, 2013