Five points, someone – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey, a woman I truly admire.
Here are the five things I have learnt from her:
- We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
- Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.
- When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
- You get to know who you really are in a crisis.
- You aren’t your past; you are probability of your future.
The following two tabs change content below.
Shradha Sharma is the Founder & Chief Editor of YourStory.in. Prior to starting YourStory, Shradha was one of the youngest Assistant Vice Presidents at CNBC TV18 and also, a Brand Adviser at Times of India. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and catch her on twitter @sharmashradha
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013