Five points, someone – Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar, the legendary cricketer
Someone I have admired for many, many years, like most in my country. So much to learn, love, and respect him for. Here are the five things that stay with me:
- Defeats do not depress me, they motivate me.
- When you contribute towards the team, trying to achieve the team’s cause, that is when the records are created.
- I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.
- At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match.
- It is important to be a nice person. It is the easiest thing to do, but most difficult to maintain.
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013