Five points, someone – Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar, the legendary cricketer
Someone I have admired for many, many years, like most in my country. So much to learn, love, and respect him for. Here are the five things that stay with me:
- Defeats do not depress me, they motivate me.
- When you contribute towards the team, trying to achieve the team’s cause, that is when the records are created.
- I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.
- At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match.
- It is important to be a nice person. It is the easiest thing to do, but most difficult to maintain.