Startup Satsang lessons with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
While you are chasing the external milestones as an entrepreneur, don’t miss these pearls of wisdom and inner growth by Sri Sri RaviShankar. Sri Sri RaviShankar is the founder of one of the largest volunteer bases in the world with operations in 152 countries, and a reach of more than 370+ million people.
1) “Any practice is a practice when it is done over a period of time without any gap, steadily, respectfully, honoring it every day. Only then does it become firmly established”
2) “When you follow fun, misery follows you. When you follow Knowledge, fun follows you.
3) ‘When you don’t respect yourself, things add value to you. When you respect the self, you add values to the things”
4) ‘See a mistake as a mistake, not as “my” or “his” mistake. “My” means guilt and “his/her” means anger
5) “Your vibes convey much more than what your words convey”
6) “Just an intention to be free makes you immediately free
7) “Make your smile cheaper and you anger expensive
8) “Have respect for the Self and no one can take your self respect
9) “Success is an attitude, it is not a phenomenon. Even if you lose everything, if you have confidence, then you can recreate everything again, and that is success.
10) “If for one hour you just go on talking negative, or go on thinking negative, you will see that after that one hour you feel so drained, and so tired. Many times we don’t notice this. If you turn your attitude, and bring change in the heart and in the mind, you will see that life starts changing.