Dear readers, we want you with us in this journey of TechSparks 2014. Please block your calendars and let’s make things happen. And while you are at it don’t forget to tell us what all you are expecting this year.
India’s most popular and mainstream Tech Entrepreneurship Carnival, TechSparks, is in its fifth edition. On the journey to discover the emerging superstars of the Indian startup ecosystem, TechSparks is coming to five cities of India and is bringing India’s leading entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders and tech enthusiasts together at one place. Block your calendars for :
Bangalore – 30th August
Pune – 6th September
Delhi – 13th September
Chennai – 19th September
Mumbai – 27th September
and the Grand Finale in Bangalore on 17th-18th October
The emerging Indian TECHBazaar 2014
– Guided Tech Tours for corporates, trade bodies, M&A experts and media to meet high-potential enterprise startups
– Hiring Walkathons
– Entrepreneur barter (Service – Product)
– Curated Workshops based on city-wise demand (let us know what workshops would you love to attend at email@example.com
– 1:1 sessions with Sequoia Capital for TECH30 companies
– Meet-ups by area of expertise
– Product & Service stalls
– Networking & Fun Events
– Keynote Speakers & Panel Discussions
– Tech30 Demos & Tech30 Report Launch
– Cocktail Evening
Entrepreneurs, don’t miss your chance to be the next TECH30 of India!
What would you like to see from TechSparks 2014? Come talk to us, we’re waiting to hear from you.
Are you working for/running a startup? Then here’s your startup’s chance to win big! Apply now to showcase your startup on India’s biggest launchpad, get on a TV show & more! Click here.