90% of Indians access the Internet through mobile phones, while fixed line accounts for the remaining 10%. Indian telecom industry grew at a robust 9.2% in 2013-14,..
Abhishek Nayak already has one success to his name when his earlier venture Sequoia-funded Gharpay was acquired by Delhivery. In July 2013, moving on from Gharpay, he..
Small businesses need to do pretty much all by themselves to achieve audacious goals with scarce time and resources. In the priority list, accounting occupies the bottom place…
About Us |
Team YS |
Contact Us |
Code Of Conduct |
Terms & Conditions