Enter your email below and we will send you a reset link.
Enterprises are waking up to the security risks involved in connecting their IT-systems to the consumer world. They have reason to fear the new-age hacker because cyber-attacks are becoming more frequent and increasingly dangerous. These hackers are extremely well paid, by State and non-State agencies, to steal information, some of which is sensitive to national […]
25 Mar 2016
Indian Retail Industry is currently estimated at US$ 490 billion, in which only 10% of the consumers buys online, and the rest 90% of the consumers spend their time and money offline. More than $800 million have been invested in Indian startups like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Bigbasket etc who primarily concentrate on online retail across different […]
27 Jun 2014