National Calendar Design Competition for students - Make designs or click pictures
creADvitiy and YourStory.in presents National Calendar Design Competition for students – Make designs or click pictures
Theme: What better way
to bring in the New Year than to prepare yourself and others for the coming
year with a brand new calendar for the brand new year. There’s a plethora of
issues that people need to be reminded about all year round – from saving the
environment, to doing a good deed everyday, to be prepared for facing terror
attacks, to watching a movie every weekend or being happy every moment everyday.
So choose from the below themes for your
Bring a smile on the face or elicit a bright laugh ever time
… Increase awareness and sensitivity
… Needs no explanation :)
the aged … Tell everyone that we
need to take time out for them
for all… Make your own contribution towards this noble cause
… If we want national leadership of
our choice, we should cast our votes,
you need to do:
- Pick one of the themes from above (you can work onmultiple themes if you want to submit more than one entry)
- Make a set of 6(six)pictures that can go on a calendar one each for 2 months of the year
- Use original designs or click original pictures andcombine them with messages
- Choice of the format of the calendar remains withyou … desk calendar, e-calendar, wall hanging calendar … or any other
- innovative – never seen before – format that you want to come up with.
- Innovation in format will be regarded highly while selecting the best entries.
Deadline for submission of entries is Feb
Awards: Total cash
prizes worth Rs.10,000 to be given away.
– Rs.5,000 cash and place in the creADivity gallery
Mention – Rs.1,000 and place in the creADivity gallery
all winners will be announced on YourStory.in
with an article covering the designs
Write to us at modulator@creADivity.com for any
clarifications or questions!
** All creative entries will become property of
creADivity.com and YourStory.in