The Emerging Enterprise 2010: Business Plan Competition with assured funding from E Cell, DTU (Delhi College of Engineering
The Most awaited B plan competition is here. The competition is open for students and startups alike. Besides assured funding, mentoring will be provided to all the participants. YourStory will be the offical supporting partner to this initiative this year.
Details to Participate are as follows:
- A team can have between 3?5 members.
- One student/Employee/Corporate cannot be part of more than one team
- No change in the team structure is allowed after the team is registered. Please register your Team after careful thought and deliberation
Stage 1 Rules
- The teams should submit their executive summaries along with a presentation, describing the plan in brief by 19th Jan 2010.
- The executive summary should be submitted as a PDF document. The length of the Document must be restricted to 500 words, Garamond font with 1.5 line spacing.
- The presentation must be restricted to 7 slides including the title slide. The minimum font size on the PPT is 20.
- Data taken from published/unpublished sources must be adequately referenced.
- There should be no mention of the Institute/College or the name of the contestants anywhere in both the Documents
- The registration code should be mentioned on the first page of the Executive Summary
- The file should be named as – MP_<Team Registration Code>.pdf/ppt
- The document should be mailed to – email@example.com
Stage 2 Rules
- The top 15 teams would move on to the second round of Competition for mentorship program on 5th -6th Feb 2010.
- The final Business Plan along with the presentation must be re-submitted by 12th Feb 2010 (only the final 15 teams selected for mentorship).
Stage 3 Rules:
- The top 10 teams would move on to the final round of Competition on 17th Feb 2010.
- The selected teams have to present their business plans to a panel of judges in DCE (DTU), Delhi on Feb 17th 2009.
- Other rules will be intimated to the selected teams after they clear Stage 1
Other necessary Information:
- Judges and Mentors will be professors, lawyers, industrialists and venture capitalists from all over the country.
- The judges, mentors and organizers will take utmost care in handling the entries and guarantee utmost confidentiality. (And is signed by the judges as well).
- Every contestant must agree with the rules of the contest and must agree to accept the declaration of confidentiality.
- Contestants must agree to accept that their registration forms and other entries will be saved by the organizers for purely statistical purposes.
- Entries would remain the property of the legal owner.
- All conflicts are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only
- Please note that Mentorship will be provided only on request, and teams must accept the place, date and timings allotted to them for this purpose.
- Last date for submission of Executive summary: 19th Jan 2010
- Results declaration of Ist Stage: 24th Jan 2010
- Mentorship Program: 5th -6th Feb 2010
- Re-submission of B-plans by selected teams :- 12th Feb 2010
- Final presentation during E-Summit: 17th February 2010
- First Prize: Rs. 1, 00,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 75, 000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 50, 000
For further details contact :
Sanjay Meena firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9711108983
Nimish Agrawal email@example.com +91-9911216662
S.Shyam firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9999137733