The Harvard Business School Entrepreneurship Club is organizing the 2010 Entrepreneurship Conference on Sunday, February 21st.
Hear from successful entrepreneurs including Desh Deshpande, Chairman of A123 Systems and co-founder of Sycamore Networks, as well as Mick Mountz, founder of Kiva Systems, #6 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies in America.
New this year ... eTalks!
What is an eTalk? Vibrant 20-minute talks given by entrepreneurs, integrating personal stories of starting companies with lessons learned along the way.
- Mark Gerson, Gerson Lehrman Group
- Eric Giler, WiTricity
- Andy Dunn, Bonobos
- Anand Chandrasekaran, Openwave Systems
- The Mobile Future
- Cashing in on the Consumer Internet
- Latest Trends in Cleantech
- From Idea to Company
- Innovations in Retail
- Beyond the first Round
- Healthcare: Past, Present, and Future
- Search Funds: An Investor's Perspective
- Search Funds: An Entrepreneur's Perspective
Log on to http://www.hbseclub.com/
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.