IBM Lotus U-CRE8! Mashup Mania Contest | Worldwide participation
Get hands-on experience and show off your creative skills using Lotus Mashups
- Obtain hands-on Lotus Mashup experience using tutorials
- Gain experience with the IBM Mashup Center, a mashup environment that allows you to transform enterprise, Web, personal and other electronic information into consumable or “mashable” assets
- Attend real-time sessions to get your questions answered on how to develop mashups in IBM Mashup Center
Collaborate with others in the community who are creating mashups right along with you
- Earn a Certificate of Participation — get some well-deserved recognition
- Receive an invitation to post your resume to the IBM Student Opportunity System
This event is open to any student, 18 years or older, who is enrolled full-time or part-time at a 2, 3, or 4 year accredited college or university worldwide.
Faculty members of accredited colleges and universities and IBM professionals from all over the world are encouraged to participate and provide constructive feedback on the students' mashup creations.