Orangut SubroomsTeam YS
A submission management system that eliminates the clutter and chaos
created when age old systems like email and plain html forms are used for
collecting and reviewing entries in events. Orangut is a pre-hosted web-based system that helps organizers of conferences, competitions, fests and other events manage the data and content of their events and also streamline the processes and activities of their events: all online. It also facilitates event promotion on the Internet and fosters an environment where like-minded people can collaborate for a constructive cause or helps to turn your business idea into reality. Using Orangut
Subrooms, you can:
- Collect entries and nominations for your event at one place in a
clutter-free way. You can specify a start date and a deadline for this.
- Create a team of organizers for your event.
- Invite a panel of reviewers/judges.
- Get the entries reviewed (selectively if you wish) by the panel.
- Get a consolidated view of all reviews and comments for each
- Accept or reject each entry individually, or request a resubmission.
- Notify each participant about the status of their entry.
- Give each participant a feedback on their entry.
- Request judges/reviewers to give their feedback to the participants.
- Facility for blind reviews also available.
To find out more or create your own sub room log on to
To read about their story on YourStory click here