The Entrepreneurship Summit 2010
E-Summit serves as a common platform for aspiring, budding and successful entrepreneurs to interact and help build successful enterprises. It creates a networking hub for people from varied domains since the attendees of E-Summit include corporates, working professionals and students from all across the nation.
Key Themes :
- Explore the opportunities in upcoming sectors with sessions of rich and varied agendas.
- Evolve your current entrepreneurial approach and mindset from the unique panel discussions and sessions.
- Enterprise - Be a part of the enterprising india.
- Network with more then 100 coprporates and investors, and more than 500 like minded students , entrepreneurs and working professionals.
- Mentoring - Register for the mentoring Sessions to avail one to one mentoring from a panel of eminent
Sessions at E-Summit 2010
Exploring Opportunities -Role of Enterprises in Emerging Indian Economy
E-Summit 2010 brings in panel discussions on some of the most relevant opportunities and needs of entrepreneurs and new ventures. The panel discussions will be carried out by some of the most eminent leaders and distinguished entrepreneurs.
Evolve : Opportunity Cost - Effective Decision making
Evolve : Unorthodox Marketing
Enterprise : Attracting Top Talent to a startup venture
Enterprise : Expansion - Range or Domain
Innovation Redefined - A Series of Insightful talks
Get insights from some of the top entrepreneurial stories of last decade, a series of insightful talks by successful innovators across India. An exclusive inspirational session of E-Summit' 10 where each talk will focus on a particular innovation that is worth spreading among aspiring entrepreneurs.
Other Parallel events
Esummit'10 brings one to one exclusive mentoring sessions for aspiring entrepreneurs which ensures maximum substance and purpose for the participants. Mentoring endorses the absolute need of a mechanism through which guidance and advice from senior entrepreneurs and professionals can be passed gainfully and efficiently to aspiring entrepreneurs.
Vulture's Nest is an unique initiative taken by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay. Set in a reality show format,which will be aired on ET Now, the participants get an opportunity to pitch in front of investors about their startup. watch the best start ups pitch to a panel of aggresive VCs live, and learn the know hows of an investor's pitch.
Startup Showcasing is a exclusive initiative that aims to provide visibility to some of the most exciting and innovative start-ups by showcasing them at E-Summit. It allows startups to portray an outlined description of their product/service to the wide range of attendees at E-Summit, including Venture Capitalists, aspiring & budding Entrepreneurs, Industrialists, Working Professionals, Students and Media Houses.
Eureka! 2009 Finals
Eureka! 2009 is the largest business plan competition in Asia and is in its 11th edition this year. The unique competition structure studded with intensive and extensive mentoring is what sets itself apart.
For more details on sessions click here
Partial List of Confirmed Speakers at E-Summit 2010
The registration charges are as follows
- The registration fees is 300 INR for students.
- The registration fees is 500 INR for working professionals and entrepreneurs who are not students.
- There is no registration fees for students of IIT Bombay
Prices include program, including lunch and evening high-tea.
Register as soon as possible to avail online networking through the website and sms till the day of the event.
- After registration you get a personal account on E-Summit website in which you can login and manage your profile.
- You are also provided an Inbox wherein you can send and recieve messages from any other attendee.
- You can look at the complete attendee list for a particular session and plan your event day networking accordingly.
- Can browse through profiles of other attendees and send them personal messages.
Link for Registration
Any changes in speakers or modifications of the programme shall not constitute reasons for a refund or cancellation.