If you have an idea - Innovation was never so easy before.
It is widely perceived in India that people with either lot of knowledge/foresight or with access to lot of capital will take the path of innovation. It is also felt that lot of effort & time with enormous risk is involved if one has to innovate.
To break this myth, Anek Innovations takes its first step by introducing an electronics
lab (E-Lab). All you need is only an idea (of electronic product) & lot of passion.
1. Provides a platform where you can conduct your experiments
2. Provides support & direction as per your need in design, development & marketing
Design & development of your layout,PCBs
Component procurement, PCB assembly & Testing
Outer body design & development
Proto building & Test marketing
3. You will be guided/mentored by entrepreneurs who have the experience of building electronic products
All this with complete protection of your IP. You can get in touch with Anek Innovations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & CEO
The Anek Innovations
The goal of "The Anek Innovations" is to "bring innovation into houses" by making the process of innovation very easy. We plan to achieve it in the following ways:
* Provide a platform where people can experiment with their ideas. To start with, an electronics lab is set up at Jaaga in Banglaore and its objective is explained in the attached document. We are already close to finishing a product there.
* Most of the innovators spend lot of time developing their product/service which is their key strength and need support in marketing. We will provide all the marketing support so that the innovator can focus his energies on his product development which is his key competence.
* They will be organising various workshops as part of our empowerment series bringing latest technologies to a greater audience.
As touch sensing is the latest buzzword in the technology field with various electronic products implementing it like music players(ipods), mobiles(iphone) & other consumer electronics, we plan to conduct a workshop for all enthusiasts (mainly engineering students) on touch sensing technology in collaboration with Cypress Semiconductor (world's leader in touch sensing technology).It will be a hands on training & at the end of the workshop the participants would be empowered to build any product with the capacitive touch sensing interface. It will be organised on May 1st & 2nd and interested people can write to email@example.com