VCCEdge Quarterly Deal Update Q1 2010Team YS
VCCEdge has released its Quarterly Deal Update Q1 2010. This report was compiled using data from the VCCEdge platform and encapsulates private equity and M&A deals in India in the first quarter of 2010.
- M&A deal value rose to $19,198 million in Q1 2010 up from $5,195 million in Q1 2009.
- Private equity investment went up by more than 185% from $675 million in Q1 2009 to $1,943 million in Q1 2010.
- The median deal amount and the average value of private equity deals in Q1 2010 increased to $10 million and $26 million respectively from $8 million and $19 million in 2009.
- There were 32 exits worth $824 million in Q1 2010 as compared to only 9 exits in Q1 2009.
- Utilities, Consumer Discretionary and Financials were the most targeted sectors for private equity investment while Telecommunication Services saw the highest M&A value.
- All this and much more.
Click below to download the full report.
We have recently launched many new features:-
- Private Company Financials - Now see financial data for private equity funded companies and M&A targets. Get deep insights and deal origination ideas in hot sectors.
- Public Company Financials - Key financial highlights of all Indian listed companies.
- Public Company Comparables - Choose your comp set and see EV/EBITDA, EV/EBIT, EV/PAT and EV/Revenue using our proprietary comp tool for back of the envelope valuations.
- Enhanced Industry Classification - Screen companies and data on the basis of 10 Sectors, 24 Industry Groups, 68 Industries and 154 Sub-Industries.
- Powerful Financial Screener - Screen public and private companies on the basis of Margins, Revenue, Profit or any other financial criteria
VCCEdge helps you enhance your research and make measurable improvements. Call now for a free demo.