VCCEdge has released its Quarterly Deal Update Q1 2010. This report was compiled using data from the VCCEdge platform and encapsulates private equity and M&A deals in India in the first quarter of 2010.
- M&A deal value rose to $19,198 million in Q1 2010 up from $5,195 million in Q1 2009.
- Private equity investment went up by more than 185% from $675 million in Q1 2009 to $1,943 million in Q1 2010.
- The median deal amount and the average value of private equity deals in Q1 2010 increased to $10 million and $26 million respectively from $8 million and $19 million in 2009.
- There were 32 exits worth $824 million in Q1 2010 as compared to only 9 exits in Q1 2009.
- Utilities, Consumer Discretionary and Financials were the most targeted sectors for private equity investment while Telecommunication Services saw the highest M&A value.
- All this and much more.
Click below to download the full report.
VCCEdge Quarterly Deal Update Q1 2010
We have recently launched many new features:-
- Private Company Financials - Now see financial data for private equity funded companies and M&A targets. Get deep insights and deal origination ideas in hot sectors.
- Public Company Financials - Key financial highlights of all Indian listed companies.
- Public Company Comparables - Choose your comp set and see EV/EBITDA, EV/EBIT, EV/PAT and EV/Revenue using our proprietary comp tool for back of the envelope valuations.
- Enhanced Industry Classification - Screen companies and data on the basis of 10 Sectors, 24 Industry Groups, 68 Industries and 154 Sub-Industries.
- Powerful Financial Screener - Screen public and private companies on the basis of Margins, Revenue, Profit or any other financial criteria
VCCEdge helps you enhance your research and make measurable improvements. Call now for a free demo.