YourStory partners with echelon 2010: Asia's Leading Web Technology EventTeam YS
Indian startups can exhibit in this event and this is a great platform to reach out to the Asian market.
echelon 2010 (formerly known as unConference Singapore) aims to be at the frontier of the Internet and web technology landscape, where the main focus will be in bringing together the top brass of the web technology industry from various parts of the startup eco-system to facilitate discussion on the hot topics in the web startup scene. YourStory is the media partner for this event in India.
Trends and Topics at echelon 2010
echelon 2010 features keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, pitching sessions and exhibitions spread out over 2 days over the following areas:
* Mentorship, Investments and New Funding Models
* Cloud Computing and Enterprise Web
* Social Gaming and Social Networking
* Mobile Applications and Location Based Services
* Product Management and Marketing
* Social Media and Online Marketing
* Startup Cultures and Lessons
* Indonesian Startup and Mobile Landscape
* SocialTV: The Emergence of Social Networking and TV
Who Should Attend
echelon 2010 is organized to meet the needs of startups, investors and entrepreneurs keen on (i) understanding the complex dynamics of the Asian web technology landscape and (ii) building next generation web companies. These include:
* Entrepreneurs, Startup Founders
* VCs, Angel Investors, Private Equity Firms
* Developers, Hackers, Programmers, and System Admins
* CEOs, CTOs and IT/Business Managers
* Executives at Technology SMEs
* Web designers, architects and engineers Interactive media
* Designers and Marketers, Product Managers
* New Media Marketing and Advertising Agencies
* Community Managers, Content Managers
* Web analytics and SEO/SEM professionals
Application Open For Startup Exhibition and Launch @ echelon 2010
The exhibition will feature 25 new startups on each day. Like unConference’09, we will have dedicated cocktail tables for each startup, which is to enhance the interaction without any separation between the event attendees and startups. We will also have a dedicated session each day exclusively for attendees and guests to check out the exhibitors enabling more discussions and networking opportunities.
For all the startups applying, the product should be from the web/mobile space. We select startups based on their product innovation, business model feasibility and the market dynamics.
The exhibiting startups will be featured in either Day 1 or Day 2 of the event exhibition.