Date: November 17 & 18, 2010
Location: The Mira Hotel, Hong Kong
The Cloud Computing World Forum Asia will take place on the 17th – 18th November 2010 at The Mira Hotel, Hong Kong, and promises to be Asia’s leading Cloud and SaaS based event.
Building on the huge success of the European show, this two day conference and free-to-attend exhibition will provide a focused platform for the global cloud and SaaS industry in Asia.
Show Highlights include:
- 2 day conference and exhibition on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Co-located with CloudCamp
- Free to attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theatre
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and SaaS products and services
- Benefit from our pre-show online meeting planner
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking party for all attendees.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.