Bollywood’s leading public relations specialist Dale Bhagwagar, who has been instrumental in imaging and branding around a hundred celebrities including Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra and films like Don and Rock On, will be conducting a workshop specifically designed for people interested to make a successful career and name in the entertainment industry and media professions such as marketing, PR, journalism and advertising.
Starting August 16, 2010, the ‘PR Orientation Programme’ (PROP)
is a special 20-day certificate workshop, providing hands-on media training and personalized coaching by the award-winning PR specialist. It encompasses 60 dedicated hours of education, training, coaching, self-help, motivation and leadership through media and communication.
PROP will accept a select group of students on a first-come first-served basis, to teach scratch-to-finish branding techniques and PR skills at its office in Oshiwara, Mumbai. While revealing business strategies and industry secrets, the workshop will prepare them to face challenges in the rapidly expanding media field.
Termed the “King of Spin” by the media, since 1997, Dale Bhagwagar has been leading the entertainment PR brigade in India and training generation next. He has addressed over 7,000 students of BMM, BMS and MBA faculties across 15 colleges in Maharashtra.
“PROP is best for three kinds of people,” says Bhagwagar. “Firstly, the college student, who can gain a lot of practical experience along with theory. This experience can contribute towards scoring much better in the college exams. Secondly, the fresher, who has passed out of college and is aiming for a good career in media. Last but not the least, PROP is for professionals who are facing challenges in branding themselves, their businesses and organizations through the media. Moreover, the workshop gives a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot about life. With focused knowledge and training, it enhances overall personality,” explains the public relations expert.
At the successful completion of PROP, students will be awarded a certificate. Depending on their learning curve, they will also receive graded recommendation letters, signed by the PR expert himself. Plus, the best students will stand a chance to be absorbed in the publicist’s own PR agency, Dale Bhagwagar Media Group.
Highlights of PROP workshop:
- Learning leadership through media and communication, under the direct guidance of PR expert Dale Bhagwagar. Personalized training and coaching by the media specialist, having 24 years of experience in media, 11 years as a journalist and 13 years as a publicist.
- Interacting with photographers, journalists, publicists, social media experts and entertainment industry insiders, who give a complete lowdown on what goes into branding, imaging and marketing techniques.
- Theory, effectively combined with practical knowledge, hands-on experience in building relations, personality enhancement and techniques of self-empowerment.
- Interacting with a film celebrity to know behind-the-scenes details.
- Interacting with a ‘Miss India’ or a beauty pageant title holder, and learning about her experiences in the entertainment industry.
- Interacting with a Page 3 personality and discussing the glitz, glamour and stark realities of Page 3 events.
- Visit to a photo studio of a leading entertainment photographer for practical experience.
- Interacting with a filmmaker and getting to know about the strategies, planning and toil which goes behind creating and propping an entertainment brand.
- Exposure to inspiring speakers, exclusive videos, documentaries and feature films, revealing a lot of media trade secrets and strategies.
- Interactive discussions, debates and Q&A sessions.
- Complete PR orientation for a foray in the media and entertainment industry.