Accountability Initiative needs a Research AssociateBadhri Jagannathan
ThinkChange India recently published an article on Accountability Intiative’s PAISA project. For this flagship initiative, the organization has a requirement for a research associate. Here are the details on duties and responsibilities.
- Managing PAISA program at the state level
- Undertaking training and managing PAISA survey’s at the state level
- Build and regularly update a database of budgetary allocations, expenditures and release
- Analysis of relevant data including trend analysis, graphical representation and outcomes for some centrally sponsored schemes.
- Work with members of the PAISA team in coordinating PAISA and preparing PAISA related documents including budget briefs
For more information on qualification and how to apply, please take a look at their opportunities page