Calling all Entrepreneurs : Opportunity for promising entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas to global investors.
Genius Incubator, UK is organizing an International Investors Forum: Destination India on November 11th and Smart Money & Genius Ideas on November 12th.Day 1 will bring together key decision makers from the European and Indian PE and VC diaspora to debate and define the future of venture investing in India, it is a one day conference for international investors where VCs give sectoral outlooks on popular investment sectors of Mobile, Technology, Education, Healthcare, Consumer, Social Enterprise and overview of early stage investment landscape in India.Day 2 will showcase hand-picked investment opportunities to global investors and HNWIs. There is a steep early bird discount of 40% off which ends on September 20th.To find out more and register click here.
The speakers at the event include
- Saurabh Srivastava, Chairman, CA India
- Sandeep Singhal, Co-founder, Nexus Venture Patners
- Sachin Maheshwari, Principal, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Arifa Khan, Managing Director, Genius Incubator
- Samir Kumar Singhal, Managing Director, Inventus Capital Partners
- Parag Dhol, Director, Inventus Capital Partners
- Subrata Mitra, Managing Director, Accel Partners
- Vineet Rai, CEO, Aavishkaar India Micro Venture Capital Fund
- Karthee Madasamy, Director, Qualcomm Ventures
“Smart Money and Genius Ideas” event on 12th November 2010 will showcase select early stage and growth stage venture opportunities to global investors and HNWIs. This is an opportunity for promising Indian entrepreneurs to showcase their genius ideas and pitch their brilliant teams to global investors. The forum will be attended by a select group of international and domestic angel investors and venture capitalists for investment ready companies to obtain funding and valuable feedback from serious investors.
The event will offer a full day (Day 2) for entrepreneurs to get to know high quality investors in an exclusive and private setting.
The event will showcase 15 hand-picked companies :
- With proven business models
- Entrepreneurs with the drive and passion for superior growth
- Corporate governance to manage an international investor base
- In six sought after sectors of Education, Healthcare, Consumer, Mobile, Technology, and Social Enterprise.
- Seeking investment of GBP50,000 upto 2m.
- Growth stage companies with turnover of GBP100, 000 looking to expand globally
We invite you to participate in this unique capital raising initiative for entrepreneurs and take off with your ideas. We will provide the contacts, mentoring and advice.If you think you have got what it takes to make the cut, please send us a business plan by 30th September 2010 to be considered for an invitation to participate.
Email your business plans to firstname.lastname@example.org
India is one of the few economies in the world which have resiliently weathered the global economic recession with 7.4% GDP growth in 2009-10. Favorable demographics skewed towards younger and productive population, prudent banking regulations, growing disposable incomes, and macro-economic indicators like GDP, exports and factory output all place India among the most attractive investment destinations. India's explosive domestic consumption story has placed India as one of the safest investment bets and a premier destination based on allocation priority of global institutional investors.
The time has arrived for the global angel and VC community to have a serious look at India!