Looking to recruit VP/AVP for Third Sector Partners, Mumbaitdomf_ecbf4
Third Sector Partners is the country’s leading and exclusive executive search firm for recruiting CEOs, Boards, top team talent in community development, health, education, sustainability, energy efficiency, bottom-of-pyramid markets and key social and environmental sectors. With a clientele across not-for-profits, foundations, agencies and corporations, both in the country and globally. TSP has, since its inception, closed over 400 mandates deploying key talent and strategic resources across client organizations. Recognized as the best high touch, boutique and performance oriented search firm by employees, clients and stakeholders, TSP is now looking to hire a Vice President and an Associate Vice President in senior client facing roles, to drive growth and further establish TSP as a key player in issue-based senior management head hunting.
Please find below thumbnail sketch for these positions. The difference in the VP and AVP positions is that of scale, business targets, personal competency and ability to independently lead teams to deliver a successful search closure, solid organizational reputation, repeat business from current clients and new business development.
- 4 – 5 years of work experience, preferably with exposure in recruitment, client servicing or project management in a reputed not for profit, client servicing firm or head hunting agency. Senior level applications from lateral domains such as marketing, operations and customer relationship management will also be reviewed.
- Experience in managing assignments with structured and templated process within strict timelines on deliverables.
- Experience in managing clients and top team expectations successfully, with demonstrated ability to think out-of-the-box and deliver targets efficiently with eye on detail and client relationship imperative.
- Demonstrate rapid learning curve on social and environmental issues and the manner in which they affect the search for top talent in client organizations.
- Smart, extrovert characteristics, people’s person and ability to influence right decisions and analysis on client search strategy and process in a fast paced, challenging work environment.
- Social media savvy, with demonstrated ability to utilize social networks to create a pipeline of talent prospects and business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of integrity, energy and a commitment to excellence and quality.
To express interest or request more information, please contact Saloni Vichare, Associate Knowledge Manager, Barefoot Jobs:
Tel: +91 22 4349 3333
Dir: +91 22 4349 3323