The convention is developed with the following intentions
- Create a wide platform for knowledge generation and dissemination on the theme – “Solutions through Innovation"
- Discuss and understand the concept of social entrepreneurship
- Highlight the relevance of social entrepreneurship in current context
- Explore opportunities in social entrepreneurship, specially for youth
- Showcase potential social innovations and provide a nurturing platform
- Showcasing of 12 social innovations from across the country.
- Keynote Address on “Solutions through Innovation”
- Academic Address on Social Entrepreneurship
- Special Address on Marketing for Social Change
- Competition to develop social marketing campaign for ‘Organic cotton apparels’
- Experience Sharing Sessions by successful Social Entrepreneurs
- A Panel Discussion on how social entrepreneurship can address the gaps in the society
There is also a hands-on workshop on Social Entrepreneurship on 10th Feb, 2011.
Venue : Convention Centre, Naoroji Campus, TISS, Mumbai
Contact : Prosad Sen +91 90224 35800 | Jayanth N +91 99201 99120
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com