SPRINGBOARD VENTURES LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST BUSINESS PLAN ADVISORY, DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING SERVICE : MYBPLAN
A Collaborative Initiative amongst India’s leading Start-Up enablers ; To offer services right from Idea Evaluation to even helping organize B-Plan Contests
Mumbai/ February 15, 2011: In what could be yet another milestone in evolving start-up support ecosystem in India, Springboard Ventures – India’s premier start-up enabler and pioneer of crowd-funding in country, today launched the country’s first business plan advisory, development and training service platform. Enchristened as ‘MYBPLAN’ and accessible through www.mybplan.in : this platform is indeed a collaborative initiative amongst some of the leading start-up supporters – including Nurture Talent, SME Joinup, Saarthi Consulting and Kennis Group.
In a country which is rapidly re-discovering its entrepreneurial roots, there was still no dedicated platform which would enable the entrepreneurs to get professional assistance for formulating their business plans - a critical component of any venture. MYBPLAN endeavors to address this growing need – by bringing together some of the best known early stage investment experts to personally guide and mentor start-ups on the nuances of making a business plan. It would offer a host of services to guide and enable validation, evaluation, making, development and training for business plans.
Explaining the rationale behind launching this platform, Satish Kataria, Managing Director, Springboard Ventures, said “Striving further to strengthen the early-stage entrepreneur ecosystem, we realized that there are still sufficient gaps between what entrepreneurs communicate through their business plans and what information - angel investors or other funders seek. Also, while certain financial professionals do seem to offer help on business plans – normally these are not customized as per various nuances as required for an early-stage venture. Herein lied the genesis of MYBPLAN – wherein we brought together some of the best start-up investment experts and also a host of unique services – thus endeavoring to intervene and assist entrepreneurs right at the idea inception stage. MYBPLAN will not only address issues faced by start-ups while raising money from angel investors but also help them take a holistic and long-term view of their idea and its growth potential. We really thank all our partners, who have agreed to lend us their support towards this platform and hope that it would further catalyse a favorable ecosystem for seed stage funding in India. “
Some of the services which www.MyBPlan.in endeavors to offer include:
1. Idea Evaluation : Would help start-ups to discover if their ‘Eureka’ moment is actually worth pursuing
2. Business Plan Evaluation : Professional evaluation of business plans already made by start-ups
3. Composite Business Plan Making : Complete personalized assistance in all aspects of business plan
4. Specific Modules : Personalised assistance in drafting specific modules of business plan
5. Business Plan Customisation : Customising business plans as per needs of various investors
6. Business Plan Training : Complete training on various nuances of business plan
7. Business Plan Contest Organisation : India’s first customized assistance to help institutes and corporates run their Business Plan contests