TechSparks Twitter Contest : Just tweet and win gift vouchers #tsparks
Just tweet with the hashtag #tsparks and the link http://www.techsparks.in and win gift vouchers from Oxford Book Store worth INR 2,000/-TechSparks, YourStory flagship event to recognize product technology innovation, is coming to Delhi on 7th May. The event is supported by Sequoia Capital, Google and CNBC TV 18 Young Turks. YourStory presents the TechSparks Twitter Contest: Just tweet with the hashtag #tsparks and the link http://www.techsparks.in and 2 randomly chosen tweets win gift vouchers from Oxford Book Store worth INR 1,000 each which can be redeemed to buy Books, Music, Movies, Games, Gifts from Oxford Bookstores Main Branches or on their website.
Yes, People from any city can participate, we will follow the hashtag #tsparks and will choose 2 random winners on May 5th 5PM IST. The more tweets you post more are your chances of winning. The body of the tweet can be anything related to TechSparks – everything from “check out #tsparks http://www.techsparks.in” to “TechSparks is the hunt for the best Indian product tech startups #tsparks http://www.techsparks.in”.
NOTE: To be eligible the tweet must have the link http://www.techsparks.in and the hashtag #tsparks
Some sample tweets :
TechSparks coming to #delhi #tsparks http://www.techsparks.in
Google supports TechSparks #tsparks http://www.techsparks.in
Sequoia partners with YourStory for TechSparks #tsparks http://www.techsparks.in
Terms and Conditions
- Nobody working with Yourstory and its partners shall be eligible to participate
- Organiser reserves all rights to make change(s) and/ or amendment(s) to the existing Rules, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- The outcome of the selection and/or the decision made by Yourstory regarding selection shall be final and binding on the Nominee(s) and in no event shall the Nominee(s) dispute the decision made by Your story and/or its employees in connection to the awards and/or otherwise.
- The Nominee(s) of the awards agree that he/she shall indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless Yourstory, its employees, officers, contractors or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner whatsoever in connection with the awards and shall also not file in person and/or through any family member and/or any third party applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against Yourstory to claim any damages and/ or reliefs and/ or otherwise.
- The terms of these Rules shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to the awards and/ or otherwise shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Yourstory and shall be governed by the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and the same shall be conducted in English language. The costs, charges and expenses in connection to arbitration shall be solely borne by the Nominee(s) disputing the same.
- TechSparks is the the flagship brand of YourStory and in no way shall it be represented other then what is available on this website