Technology end user: focus of EMERGEOUT Conclave Chennai on June 7, 2011; Registrations close on June 3
NASSCOM’s program team brings in cricket and Tirupur, the hub of hosiery units
The NASSCOM EMERGEOUT Conclave, scheduled on June 7, 2011, is different from the previous editions. The focus of this Conclave is on the end user. So, the program team has thought it fit to bring into focus the technological innovation in cricket so that end users can understand how to leverage that domain for benefits. The Tirupur hosiery units using technology is also on focus so that the end user can understand the benefits on technology on SMBs. Not only these innovations, but those in the mobile, Cloud, enterprise and consumer space are also going to be highlighted.
Why you should attend?
The focus is to ensure that attendees can go back with specific value additions that they can execute back in their organizations leading to real benefits. In addition you can gain from a good networking experience by meeting key people in the vendor and the user community.
The following are the sessions planned:
- Keynote: The Strategic Importance of Next Generation IT Innovation
- Mobile Stories from the Field: Empowering Mobile Workforce
- The Cloud: Separating hype from the reality
- Ready to use SaaS Apps for SMB and Enterprise Customers
- Emerging Software Procurement models of new decade
- Cricket Frenzy due to IT Innovation
- (Un)conf session - Understanding the IT Buying Processes: A CIO Perspective
Who should attend?
- Senior managers of user organizations can learn from the experiences of other peers, or from IT vendors, specific ideas that can make innovation a reality
For more information about the sessions and about the conference visit http://nasscom.in/emergeoutchennai.
YourStory is the online media partner for the Conclave.
—Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, chief evangelist