Propero Launched by Indian School of Business to Help Entrepreneurs get Funding
The Indian School of Business (ISB) announced the launch of Propero, an initiative that provides a platform for start-up and growth stage entrepreneurs from all over India to raise equity or debt financing. The event, scheduled for February 24-25, 2012 at the ISB campus, will provide Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors and Bankers access to high quality, scalable business plans from various sectors.Propero 2012 is being jointly hosted by the ISB’s Centre for Entrepreneurship (WCED) and Centre for Investment. The Credit Guarantee Trust for MSME (CGTMSME), Government of India is the ‘Knowledge Partner’.
To participate in Propero 2012, the venture MUST be:
• A registered business (not just an idea)
• Be an India-based registered entity
• Be in existence for at least 6 months as on December 20, 2011
• Be a venture with a clear-cut offering that is defensible
• Innovative in operations, product or service, or marketing
• Has gained some traction (customers, markets, prototype, etc.)
The last date for Entrepreneurs to submit their investment profiles is December 20, 2011. The final one-on-one presentations to the investors/ bankers will be held during February 24-25, 2012 at the ISB campus, Hyderabad.
To find out more click here.