Meet the 7 Startups Being Incubated at Chandigarh Based Incubator The Hatch
This article is part of the series called Startup Hatch, about incubators and accelerators in the startup ecosystem.A Chandigarh based online tutoring company to a social music discovery platform to promote independent music artists, currently 7 startups are being incubated at Chandigarh based startup incubator 'The Hatch'.
Commenting on the first batch of the program, Puneet Vatsayan, Chairman – The Hatch, said, “These 7 companies are chosen from over 200 plans that we reviewed over the past 3 months. They are led by smart entrepreneurs, and the concepts address large market opportunities. Over the next 12-months, the Start-Up Accelerator Programme of The Hatch will mentor and guide these interesting companies, raise capital and prove their concept & business models”.
The startups are:
- EOnline Tutors – A Chandigarh based online tutoring company
- Campus Media – A Delhi based startup creating brand engagement solutions on college campuses.
- Go Gobble – Based out of Mumbai, Go Gobble is an Online food ordering and restaurant table booking portal
- Mera Gao Power – A startup doing solar powered micro grids for off-grid villages. MGP provides electricity for 2 bulbs and a mobile charging point for Rs. 25 per week to villages without power.
- Start Kart – based out of Gurgaon, Start Kart is an online platform that helps shoppers make better informed decisions on products.
- Toy Monk – A Hyderabad based online toy portal
- Tune Patrol –Tune Patrol is a social music discovery platform to promote independent music artists. With Tune Patrol artists will be able to upload their songs onto the site and let listeners explore and buy their songs in an engaging game like experience.
Read more about The Hatch and their incubation program on their website here.