Real-time Twitter Conference as Part Of Rockefeller Foundation’s2012 Innovation Challenges
Invitation is extended to all innovators, practitioners, students, experts, journalists, activists, content-creators, communicators, and anyone interested in the issues pertaining to the following timely and pertinent issues:
- Farming Now: Supporting young people to enter and stay in farming as a profession
- Irrigating Efficiency: Scaling or improving agricultural water use efficiency
- Decoding Data: Using data to create change that improves the lives of poor or vulnerable communities in cities
Join any time during the conference by logging onto twitter. It’s your chance to share your thoughts, ideas, challenges, and perspectives on these issues and to connect with innovators and thought-leaders.
A Twitter Conference is an extended Twitter chat that is a real-time discussion focused on a specific theme. It is designed to bring together various stakeholders (from social entrepreneurs and innovators, to funders and media) to share ideas, discuss best practices, identify the latest innovations, and pinpoint areas requiring more exploration. It is also a great way to connect with colleagues and supporters around the globe!
How to participate?
- Log on to twitter (if you don’t have an account, create one – its free)
- Follow @RockefellerFdn and the Conference MC @ContextPartners for tweets and updates related to the chat.
- During the chat use search.twitter.com or an application like Tweetdeck or TweetChat to follow the #RF100 hashtag and keep up with the conversation.
- Enter the discussion anytime by tagging your tweets with #RF100.
- Here is the shortcut to the Twitter Conference room: http://tweetchat.com/room/rf100