Takeaways from Sashi Reddi's KeyNote at Techsparks 2012 H'bad Roundtable
The fifth and final Roundtable of the Techsparks2012 at Hyderabad saw Sashi Reddi of AppLabs fame (recently acquired by CSC) as the Key Note Speaker. All the five roundtables culminate into the Techsparks2012 Grand Finale which will happen in Bangalore on September 8th. Here are the key takeaways from Sashi Reddi's speech in the form of tweets [Read a full interview here]
- Packed house at #tsparks #hyderabad with many budding and aspiring #entrepreneurs and #startups http://yfrog.com/estz4tcj
- Faster, better, cheaper is cliched but still true! Sashi Reddy #tsparks
- When forming a team don't pick your co-founders who are exactly like you - Sashi Reddy at #tsparks #startups #entrepreneurs
- RT @sharmashradha: Learn, accept and appreciate Failure! Sashi Reddy #tsparks.
- RT @YourStorydotin: "MAKE YOUR OWN RULES, go with your instincts and evolve your winning strategies" - Sashi Reddi, @AppLabsInc #tsparks
- Do not form a team that looks exactly like you - Sashi Reddy at #tsparks #startups #entrepreneurs
- #tsparks @YourStorydotin http://pic.twitter.com/0LpNKwUb
- Founder's main job is to attract talent- you will be judged by the people you are surrounded by, Sashi Reddy #tsparks #startups
- "Keep thinking, everyday is really a new day, world is constantly changing. Flexibility is a virtue"- Sashi Reddi, @AppLabsInc #tsparks
- Talent management for #Startups @chandansraj As an #entrepreneur your primary job is to ATTRACT RIGHT TALENT - Sashi Reddy at #tsparks #HR
- "Don't be afraid of failure, if you don't try, how do you know what would work and what not?" - Sashi Reddi of @AppLabsInc #tsparks
- "Do not join the living dead, the stagnant. Better to be dead and start afresh;Fail often, fail early!" - Sashi Reddi, @AppLabsInc #tsparks
- RT @sharmashradha: What have you done different today, this week, this month? Sashi Reddy #tsparks.
- Wow - one of the audience recites all the 10 points shared by Sashi Reddy at #tsparks #hyderabad ... Attention to detail!
- "MAKE YOUR OWN RULES, go with your instincts and evolve your winning strategies" - Sashi Reddi, @AppLabsInc #tsparks