i-Cube, Entrepreneurship Cell of Indian Institute of Management, Shillong in collaboration with ZEE LEARN Limited has announced a Case Study Competition- ‘Reveal’ to be conducted as a part of the first Entrepreneurship Summit of IIM Shillong.
Participation in the Competition
- Teams must be composed of 2 members only (both from same B-School)
- A participant can be a part of only one team
- Multiple teams can participate from a B-School
- Teams can comprise of members either both from same year or one each from 1st and 2nd year
Register by clicking on the link
Interested participants must register on or before 24th August, 2012 EOD. No late entries will be eligible for competition.
The Caselet will be mailed to each of the participating teams soon after the deadline.
- You are required to send your entries in MS PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of the e-mail and file name should be <Reveal_Team Name_College Name>
- Please limit your PowerPoint presentations to NOT MORE than 10 slides (including introductory and closing slides, if needed). Any presentation with more than 10 slides will be rejected.
- Deadline for submission: 31st August, 2012. No request of deadline extension will be accepted
- Results of Round 1 will be announced by 5th September, 2012
Teams that advance to the final round will be required to travel to IIM, Shillong to present their work to a panel of judges comprising of delegates from ZEE LEARN Limited on 15th September, 2012.
First Prize: INR 20,000 plus pre-placement interview/ summer internship offer from ZEE LEARN Ltd.
Second Prize: INR 15,000 plus pre-placement interview/ summer internship offer from ZEE LEARN Ltd.
You can download the Reveal Case Study Rules here - Reveal_Case Study_Rules
Hitesh Kumar Khatpalani
Contact No. +91 8413070200
Email id- email@example.com
Contact No. +91 9612728036
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries related to the event you can also mail to email@example.com
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.