Do you love writing stories?
How about an opportunity to write and tell the world about real people and their stories?
Are you passionate about reviewing great products and writing about them?
Would you like to be a correspondent reporting all the interesting happenings in your college?
If you have answered yes to any of one of the above questions then you have landed yourself a unique chance. You could be the voice of all the student entrepreneurs and young achievers across the globe. Become a writer for StudentStory.in
What’s in it for you?
Apart from being the voice of some of the best minds in the country:
- You get a 3-months internship as a student writer with StudentStory.in
- Your post will be read by 1000s across the country;
- Get visibility as a writer
- Be a part of core team for various StudentStory events in various cities
- MOST OF ALL! Get the chance to become a permanent writer with StudentStory.in and sister concerns
So how do you apply to be a writer with StudentStory.in?
- Pull out some of your best written works. It could be stories, articles that you published for your school/college magazine, other publications or just some written works. If they perfectly reflect your writing then send them across
- Mail it to "email@example.com" along with your resume
So don’t miss this great opportunity. Apply right away!
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to firstname.lastname@example.org