Yesterday, we saw the companies from GSF Accelerator demo in Gurgaon and today, TLabs, a Times Internet Ltd. initiative has its Demo Day. TLabs aims at nurturing and supporting the ideas and projects of Internet and Mobile entrepreneurs and here is the list of 9 presenting companies:
1) Karaoke Garage: KaraokeGarage is an online social singing game (complete story)
2) Viraliti: Viraliti is the adwords for Pinterest.
3) HuntShire: Huntshire enables companies perform virtual walk-ins. Companies come and create hunts which the candidates participate (complete story)
4) MusicFellas: A 'musical' startup, MusicFellas helps one discover new artists with friends.
5) Bluegape: BlueGape is a complete E-Merchandising Solution Provider (complete story)
6) Get2Galaxy: Get2Galaxy is an open API hiring platform.
7) SharpEdge Learning: SHArP Edge Learning is a holistic learning concept which aims at addressing various levels of human learning capabilities and enhances individual growth (complete story)
8 ) iLiftOff: iLiftOff is a recruitment testing engine where Job seekers take tests to prove skills and using test scores employers select employees faster (complete story)
9) DataWeave: DataWeave helps users discover, monitor and visualize public data on the Web in a uniform format: data APIs, dashboards and visualizations (complete story)