MobiSparks Twitter Chat #msparks : Mobile Apps in India, Challenges and Opportunities
YourStory.in MobiSparks is India’s first of its kind mobile innovation discovery platform for early stage entrepreneurs and developers. After successfully hosting India’s largest tech discovery platform (TechSparks) and first e-commerce discovery platform ( E-Sparks ), we at YourStory.in believe that there is a huge opportunity for Indian entrepreneurs to innovate in the “mobile first” markets. The annual MobiSparks event is an attempt to discover, showcase and recognise mobile-led innovators. MobiSparks is supported by Sequoia Capital, Vodafone and One97.As part of MobiSparks, we are organizing a Twitter based chat on 'Mobile Apps in India, Challenges and Opportunities' on 9th November 2012 , Friday at 4PM Indian Standard Time. To take part in this online event all you need is a Twitter handle and follow the hashtag #msparks .
How a Twitter Chat works:
- Panelists, participants and moderators follow and take part in the conversations by tracking and using a particular hashtag : #msparks ( The moderator uses the hashtag while asking the questions, the panellists and participants will answer and use the hashtag while doing so)
- Tools like http://tweetchat.com/ OR http://tweetgrid.com/ can be used.
- Moderator @yourstorydotin will tweet key questions pertaining to this topic. ( For example: Q1: What are the barriers/challenges to market mobile apps #msparks )
- Each question will be discussed through responses from the panellists and participants ( For example: A1: Lack of marketing budget #msparks )
- Through these conversations the moderator, panellists and participants will discuss, debate and bring forth various perspectives and resources related to the topic.
The questions/topics we are discussing in this Twitter chat:
1) Challenges Indian Mobile App Developers face
2) Some possible solutions /workarounds
3) Strategies to market your mobile app effectively
4) Indian mobile app success stories
If you want more info about the Twitter chat feel free to contact us at vallabh(at)yourstory.in