Will Your Startup Win the Awesome Workplaces Award? Participate and Find Out
"Find a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life" – Confucious
In our search for the companies that provide these jobs, YourStory is excited to launch the Awesome Startup Workplaces Awards. Yes, we know that working for a startup is anyway awesome, but we’re looking for those startups that really set the bar! And we want to hear it from the employees of these companies.
Through the first ever employer of choice awards for startups, YourStory aims to hear the voice of startup employees, analyze what makes them tick and recognize the companies that are the most Awesome Startup Workplaces . The awards will be determined basis a confidential online survey of startup employees. The winners of the Awesome Startup Workplaces Awards will be announced at a function during the Startup Jobs Fair event on 27th April, in Bangalore.
YourStory’s awesome startup employee – Tapas Sarkar of Housing.co.in had this to say about his company, “On my first day itself, I could feel that I was part of a team with a lot of energy and passion. The attitude of all the co-founders was awesome and there was a great vibe in the office.”
What do other employees have to say about their startups? What are employees looking for? Is it freedom in the kind of work that they get to do like Siddharth Ramaguru of United Mobile Apps or working closely with founders and making their ideas count, like Pranjal Nayak of Reverie? How tough is it to take a pay-cut and how much is the lure of ESOPs?
We invite startups and their employees to participate in this pioneering initiative. Through this, we hope to not only recognize what drives startup employees and which startups do that best, but in the process, showcase what makes working at startups such an exciting career option!
- The awards are open to startups across all sectors
- Startups must have at least 15 full time employees as on 31st March, 2013
- Year of establishment should be 2006 or later
- Solicit participation, capture company details and validate eligibility: 4th April - 14th April
- Create employee survey link and mail to company contact: 9th April - 15th April
- Company contact to circulate survey link to all company employees and ask them to complete the survey: 9th April - 19th April
- YourStory to collate survey results across companies and determine winners: 20th April - 23rd April
- Winners announced at Startup Jobs Fair: 27th April
To participate, please register your startup. Click here
For more information, please contact:
Saurabh Deshpande: +91 9900844990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The article has been updated with the link to the form.