Project Hub Yangon Fellowship is looking for 5 Myanmar Entrepreneurs
The Project Hub Fellowship is a new program for Burmese entrepreneurs by Project Hub Yangon and sponsored by Ringier. The Fellowship will provide 5 Myanmar entrepreneurs with the tools, networks, and advice they need to launch their businesses.Project Hub Yangon is a start-up incubator for Myanmar entrepreneurs and it aims to build a community of entrepreneurs who are change-makers for Myanmar. Ringier is the largest internationally operating Swiss media company, producing over 120 newspapers and magazines.5 Myanmar entrepreneurs will be selected to participate in the Fellowship. They will have 4 months to work full-time on building their business. They will receive the following benefits:
- 4 months’ free office space at Project Hub Yangon
- 12 sessions with experienced Mentors
- 6 business skills workshops
- Networking opportunities
- International exposure and marketing opportunities for your business
- A chance to pitch your business to 10 investors at Investor Pitch Night
The Fellowship will run from July 15 to November 15, ending with an Investor Pitch Night during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
To qualify to be a Project Hub Fellow, you need to be:
- A Myanmar national
- Between 20 to 40 years old
- Have a business idea or a start-up business
- Available to work full-time on your business from July 15 to November 15
Interested entrepreneurs can apply using this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Burmese language form.