'The Captainship' – Stories of 9 first-generation Indian Entrepreneurs, Book Launch with Subroto Bagchi and Rasheeda Bhagat in Bangalore
YourStory in association with Bloomsbury Publishing and ITC Hotels is happy to announce the book launch of 'The Captainship' - a collection of first-person narratives of childhood of 9 first-generation Indian entrepreneurs who are among India’s most respected entrepreneurs for their value-centric approach to organization building. Edited by Anya Gupta, an MIT Sloan grad, The Captainship dwells into the early lives of the following 9 Indian entrepreneurs and shares their inside story on what shaped them into becoming who they are today -
- Sanjeev Aggarwal, Co-founder and CEO, Daksh
- Subroto Bagchi, Co-founder and Chairman, Mindtree
- Girish Batra, Founder, chairman and Managing Director, NetAmbit
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani, Founder and Executive Vice Chairman, Info Edge
- Ashish Dhawan, Co-founder, ChrysCapital and Central Square Foundation
- Dr Ashish Gupta, Co-founder, Tavant Technologies and Junglee
- Zia Mody, Founder and Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Satya Narayanan, Founder, Career Launcher
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder and CEO, One97 Communications
When: Thursday, June 13th, 7:00PM onward
Where: Mysore Hall, ITC Gardenia, Residency Road, Bangalore
Speakers: Subroto Bagchi (Co-founder Mindtree) in conversation with Rasheeda Bhagat (Sr. Associate Editor at The Hindu Business Line) on "Middle class family values and their relevance to fast-growth enterprises"
RSVP: This is an invite only event, so please register here if you are interested to attend this and we’ll confirm your participation.
For queries or more information, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org