Five points, someone with Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson, authors of ‘Rework’
Jason Fried and Heinemeier Hansson are the authors of a very favourite book of mine, ‘Rework’.
Here are the five things that I have learnt from them:
1) Taking a stand always stands out.
2) Standing for something is not just writing it down; it’s about believing it and living it.
3) Think your idea is valuable? Then go ahead and try to sell it, and see what you get for it. Not much is probably the answer. Until you actually start making something, your brilliant idea is just that; a brilliant idea.
4) Workaholics are not heroes. They don’t save the day. In fact, they just use it up. The real hero is already home, because she figured out a faster way to get the things done.
5) Other people’s failure is just that. Other people’s failure. Evolution doesn’t linger on past failures. It’s always building upon what worked. So should you.