Asian Business Angel Forum (ABAF) invites startup pitches, Nov 21st & 22nd in Mumbai
Are you an early-stage startup looking to raise angel investment? Are you an entrepreneur in search of Series A funding? Tired of not being able to set up the first meetings with the investors? Had enough of knocking 100 doors a day? Here is your chance to meet them all at one place – the 4th annual edition of Asian Business Angel Forum (ABAF).
ABAF is the largest gathering of Asia’s angel investors, venture capitalists, decision makers, and entrepreneurs across Asia under one platform to discuss, deliberate and chart a vision for a robust entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The inaugural edition of ABAF was held in Singapore in 2010, followed by Shanghai in 2011 and Malaysia in 2012.
This year, Mumbai Angels is hosting the 4th annual edition of Asian Business Angel Forum which will be held on 21st & 22nd November, 2013 in Mumbai at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
ABAF 2013 will witness over two days of high quality content, 15+ panel discussions, 25+ carefully selected venture presentations, 80+ speakers, 300+ high profile delegates from all across Asia and world, and parallel workshop sessions conducted by expert angel professionals.
At ABAF, there will be a special session for Venture Pitches where:
- 20 specially curated companies across sectors will pitch to angels and early stage VC’s for fund raising
- 20 specially curated established start-ups across sectors will be pitching to VC’s for Series A funding
If you are looking to raise Rs 50 lakh – Rs 3 crore, you can pitch at the event.
Rules for Venture Pitches:
- Each entry will be carefully selected by the panel comprising of MA and its partner Angel members
- Only selected entrepreneurs will have to pay the registration fee of Rs 10K + tax to attend the conference and pitching on Day 2
- Selected entrepreneurs will also have an option to attend the entire event by paying the registration fee for entire event. (Day 1 + Day 2)
For participating in the event, you can write to email@example.com