Looking at Lord Ganesh as the god is common. But, here is Bala V. Balachandran – Founder of Great Lakes Institute of Management – explaining how he views Lord Ganesh as the ultimate CEO.
- Huge head – Think big
- Big ears – Listen more
- Sharp eyes – Track everything
- Broken tusk – No ego
- Four hands – Customer, supplier, shareholders, employees
- Chain, axe – Long rope, cut when things don’t work
- Trunk – Can take over a company, and do due diligence
- Big stomach – To take anything and still be happy
- Mouse – COO, Chief operating officer
- One leg on the ground – Be rooted in reality
- One leg folded – Keep your prejudices in check
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.