Five points, someone - Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the NationThere is so much to learn from him. Here are the five things that have left a big impact on me, and I follow regularly:
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tonnes of preaching.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- There would be nothing to frighten you if you refuse to be afraid.